MGP are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
and operate under their rules and principles for business and fitness and propriety of individuals operating within the business.
The company also require that all directors and employees of MGP maintain membership of the Chartered Insurance Institute/Personal Finance Society (CII/PFS).
As such, they commit themselves to:
• Comply with the CII/PFS Code of Ethics as well as all other relevant laws and regulations.
• Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity - being honest, trustworthy, reliable, dependable and respectful.
• Act in the best interests of each client.
• Provide a high standard of service.
• Treat all people fairly - never taking unfair advantage of clients, colleagues or any third party but, instead, operating a corporate culture of fair treatment for all.